Happy April Fools Day!
- Why You Have to Use the Standalone Google Contacts Page (ReadWriteWeb)
- Charting Effective Search Engine Optimization (Online Marketing Blog)
- How To Monitor Online Conversations (Web Worker Daily)
- Mobile Internet Poised for Dramatic Growth (Marketing Charts)
- All Tweet and No Cattle (Duct Tape Marketing)
- Banner Exchanges Come to the iPhone: AdMob Launches Download Exchange (ReadWriteWeb)
- Twitter Updates The @Replies Feature (Geek-news.net)
- Tinker Gives Twitter Its Long Awaited Events Firehose (TechCrunch)
- 20 Twitter Badges to Show Off Your Tweets (Mashable)
- Setster: Let Your Clients Pick Their Own Appointment Times (ReadWriteWeb)
- Online Ad Growth Screeches To A Halt (Silicon Alley Insider)
- Social Media Training (Fast Wonder Blog)
We post links to stories about how to use the web effectively throughout the day on Twitter, Google Reader Shared or Delicious. Also, if you have a post or link you think is worth sharing, please let us know!