You’re really excited about your brand, your company and your products and services. You think everyone will also be excited so you get all the various social media and networks and start posting links to your products and your website and sit back waiting for everyone to hop on the bandwagon. Nothing. What’s the deal?
- Google Goes Into The Book Printing Business (Silicon Alley Insider)
- 3 Tactics to Get Comments on Your New Blog (Daily Blog Tips)
- Effective Twitter Backgrounds: Examples and Current Practices (Smashing Magazine)
- Hulu to Add Subscription Services, Pay-per-View, Hints Murdoch (ReadWriteWeb)
- 5 Tips for Avoiding the Deadly Sins of SEO Copywriting (Online Marketing Blog)
- Ad Spend Sinks 14% in 1H09; P&G Cedes Top Spot to Verizon (Marketing Charts)