Yelp – For or Against Business? Yelp is almost a necessity for businesses who rely on local customers. How are recent lawsuits affecting Yelp’s trustworthiness? Quick News – Palm, Novell, South by Southwest. Web Strategy & Marketing News & Tips.
Show notes. Here are the links we discussed in the podcast:
- Palm’s Huge Inventory Problem: More Than ONE MILLION Handsets Sitting Around Waiting For Buyers (Silicon Alley Insider)
- Palm Cut To Zero At Canaccord Adams (Silicon Alley Insider)
- Novell Rejects Hedge Fund’s Offer To Take The Company Private For $2 Billion (TechCrunch)
- Team Detroit
- Yelp for Business: 4 Steps for Success (Mashable)
- Yelp Goes On the Offensive About Filtering (WSJ)
- Yelp fights lawsuits in the court of public opinion (Econsultancy)
- Additional thoughts on last week’s lawsuit, or How a Conspiracy Theory is Born (Yelp)
Subscribe to the Sazcast podcast:
To see all the Sazcast episodes, click here.
If you have a topic idea you’d like us to discuss, please email us at sazcast [at] sazbean [dot] com or send us a message on Twitter @sazbean. Please consider reviewing us on the iTunes site or emailing us your comments and ideas at firstname.lastname@example.org. Intro Music by: Band: Tripudio, Song: Blue monday