Mobile websites and applications with co-host Dave Peckens. Everything you wanted to know about whether you should have a mobile website or mobile application for your business.
Show notes. Here are the links we discussed in the podcast:
- ComScore: Mobile Social Networking App Audience Grows 126% In Past Year (ReadWriteWeb)
- Half of adult cell phone owners have apps on their phones (Pew Internet)
- Internet Trends via Mary Meeker — October 2011
- Why Mobile Social Media Matters – Statistics, Trends, Technologies
- Google GoMo Helps Businesses Go Mobile (Mashable)
- List of countries by number of mobile phones in use (wikipedia)
- WPtouch Pro (mobile plugin for WordPress)
- 11 Ways to Create a Mobile Friendly WordPress Site (wpbeginner)
- 10 Mobile Plugins for WordPress (DailyBlogTips)
- Lifehacker.com (good mobile site)
- Wunderground (good mobile site)
Subscribe to the Sazcast podcast:
To see all the Sazcast episodes, click here.
If you have a topic idea you’d like us to discuss, please email us at sazcast [at] sazbean [dot] com or send us a message on Twitter @sazbean. Please consider reviewing us on the iTunes site or emailing us your comments and ideas at firstname.lastname@example.org. Intro Music by: Band: Tripudio, Song: Blue monday