Facebook is changing how businesses can use it’s platform. Starting on March 30, 2012, all active Facebook business pages (Fan pages) will be changed over to a new design called Timeline (which has been rolled out to most individual users already). Facebook is also creating guidelines and rules on how businesses can use their new pages. Here are 5 resources to help you stay ahead of the changes and leverage them for to help your business:
- 7 New Facebook Changes Impacting Businesses (Social Media Examiner)
- 5 Tricks that Every Marketer Needs to Know to Exploit the New Facebook Page Design (Duct Tape Marketing)
- The Complete Guide To Facebook Timeline Pages (All Facebook)
- The Complete Guide to Setting Up the New Facebook Page Design (HubSpot)
- 14 Ways New Facebook Betrays Small Business (Convince & Convert)
How are you handling the new Facebook changes to Timeline for businesses?