By offering timely information of value, an email newsletter can be a great way to connect with your customers and business contacts to create an ongoing relationship. Content is important to your Internet business strategy and eNewsletters give you another type of media to circulate your message. Here are some of the other benefits of an eNewsletter:
- Keep customers and business partners informed of new products and services.
- Direct contact with people interested in your business.
- Opportunity to build reputation and brand loyalty.
- Ability to track customer interest via opens and clicks.
- Reduces marketing efforts – can offer promotions directly to customers.
- Collect customer research via surveys and responses.
- Cost effective marketing and communication with a targeted audience.
- Can schedule regular communications with customers – for anniversaries, birthdays, etc.
- Offer information to help purchase decisions.
- Followup on potential leads.
- Reduce support costs via continuing product and service information.
- Continue relationship with customers.
(photo by Tim Morgan @ Flickr CC)